Jodi Carlton, MEd., LPC
CLINICIAN | PROFESSIONAL EDUCATOR | CONSULTANT
Solution-focused clinician and behavioral specialist, trainer/educator, and consultant to individuals, professionals, and organizations.
Jodi Carlton applies evidence-based cognitive/behavioral, trauma-informed, psycho-educational, and developmental psychology approaches to identify root challenges, and to develop strategies and goals for client improvement. She also uses Accelerated Resolution Therapy (certified) to help clients implement immediate tools for improved quality of life.
Jodi consults with clinical professionals on strategic planning initiatives for business development and productivity. This includes marketing, client relations, program policy development and implementation, best practice, ethics, and client management systems (CMS).
In addition to a traditional clinical practice, her scope has grown to include the following:
– Research and development of training modules, and workshop materials, for adult education
– Consultant to healthcare providers, organizations, and individuals
– Dynamic Public Speaker/Workshop facilitator
– Professor/Adjunct Instructor of higher education
– Community education through extensive online publications and social media platforms
Jodi has been featured on talk radio, internet publications, and news sources.
SPECIALTIES: Anxiety | Stress | Autism | Depression | Interpersonal Relationships | Ethics | Productivity |Memory & Learning | Brain Injury & Concussion Syndrome | Trauma